Photobucket
Saturday, June 27, 2009
God i give you all....

Today, i told her i gave up......
Not going to pursue after her again...
To be honest, i don't want to...
I just want to be faithful in EVERYTHING...
God I know I think too highly of myself...
I cant be faithful in all things...
But at least i am faithful with You...
Cause without You... I AM NOTHING!

God I just going to give her to You...
I pray 2 years later...
Things will change...
She will still in church...
Start all over again...
In this relationship,
I did nth, she kissed me...
I was hers...

Even asked her "Are you going to treasure me forever?"
She replied "Yes I'll"

God, i pray she will keep her promise...
As i had always kept...
You said whatever we do to others...
it shall come back to us...

Now, I just gonna gave it up to You.
God, this the cry of my heart,
That i know, I had an angel just beside me always...
collecting my tears, helping me, protecting me...
Who in the world is better than You God?
Who love me way before I was born.
God, I just love You and want You more...
My spirit yearn for You!
come and save Your son...
OH GOD......
1 John 4:18
Love cast out all fears...
Truly Father, Your love cast out all my fears...
I grow more of You and less of me.
I love You till the ends of my days
In my beloved Father's name.
AMEN
amen..

David

2:06 AM